Oasis frameless shower doors are widely recognized as the finest product of their kind. Their remarkably sturdy, low-profile design results in a beautiful, clean and uncluttered look.
- Ultra Tight Tolerances
Our glass gap spacing is the tightest in the industry, in most cases, creating a virtually leak-proof seal without gaskets.
- Durable Precision Machined Brass Hardware
Oasis frameless glass enclosures employ only the highest quality materials to ensure long-term, dependable, and trouble-free service.
- Shower Door Hinge Integration
Shower Doors are notched where hinges attach for added security, strength, and safety.
- Multiple Hardware Styles
A wide range of materials and finishes are offered to complement your individual taste or to match your existing bathroom fixtures.
- Superb Glass Selection
Standard 3/8″ or optional 1/2″ glass is available in clear or any of many tints and privacy options.
- Sweeps. Durable polycarbonate sweep is nearly invisible because of it’s low profile and translucent color.
- Hinges. Five degree offset pressure hinges close doors with precision and open easily in either direction.
- Headers. One of the lowest profile headers in the industry anchors to the wall with concealed fasteners.
- Anchors. Ninety degree metal anchor system stabilizes panel flex. Low profile metal clips and channels minimize hardware profiles.
- Ultra tight fit between door and panel allows door to swing both ways while still providing a shower tight seal.
Looking to solve the problem of messy wrap around shower curtains or concerned about toxic chemicals found in most shower curtains? Oasis Shower Doors’ frameless spray panels add unique style and functionality to your frameless tub enclosure without the health risks associated with vinyl shower curtains. Easy to clean and virtually maintenance free, you’ll never have to deal with a moldy shower curtain again. Available in an infinite variety of shapes and textures, now you can experience the clean aesthetics that only the look of pure glass can give. Options include open-end tub spray panels and hinging side glass spray panels. A wide variety of glass and hardware choices are available to customize your project to suit your tastes and decor.
Spray Panel Features
- Hinged, clips or channel. Five degree offset pressure hinges make swinging your spray panel easy for handicap access or easy cleaning. Clip and/or channel systems offer stability and a clean visual profile.
- Faucet Access Cutouts are available on all designs.
- Radius Cut Option. Optional radius corner adds a look of elegance. Radius size can be cut to order.