This is a challenging time for all Americans as we navigate the problems presented by the Coronavirus Virus (COVID-19). Oasis Shower Doors and Specialty Glass is meeting this challenge by adopting CDC recommended safe-practice guidelines to ensure that our employees and customers remain healthy and safe while visiting our showrooms.
Oasis Safe Practices:
• We follow all CDC guidelines on handwashing and hand sanitizing regularly.
• We are practicing social distancing within the workplace and in our showrooms to maximize safety.
• All showroom displays, entry doors and counters are sanitized between each client’s visitation to ensure a safe environment for everyone.
• Although our showrooms rarely have more than a few customers at a time-private showings by appointment are also available upon request.
• Oasis also maintains a strict employee health policy that mandates all employees showing any signs of illness are to remain home.
To our customers with pending orders waiting for installation please know that all Oasis installers are practicing the same CDC recommended safe-practice guidelines as well. Maintaining excellent hygiene and health and regularly disinfecting hands and equipment at the start and finish of every installation.
We will continue to adjust our safety protocols as new guidelines become available, always working to keep your experience with Oasis safe and professional. With safe practices and good health, we will get through this challenge together.