Oasis Shower Doors started the new year with a congratulatory award from Angie’s List for exemplary service in 2013. The Angie’s List Super Service Award honors excellence among service providers and shows that Oasis Shower Doors maintained superior service ratings and reviews on Angie’s List throughout 2013. Only the top 5% of qualifying businesses in their markets receive the award. We at Oasis would like to thank our Angie’s List clients for their ringing endorsement, and for spreading the word about our superior products and service.
Here’s just a few highlights excerpted from our Angie’s List Reviewers:
“The installation team arrived on time and was very professional. They were very pleasant and did a great job installing the shower enclosure. The tolerances on the glass were pretty amazing – the gap between the door and side panel is 1/16″. We purchased frameless glass shower enclosures for 3 different houses in the last 8 years and this is the nicest job I have seen. The installers went over the design and told me if we had any problems they would come out and fix it. Also, they provided us with some care instructions and glass cleaner to use.”
“Great experience start to finish. Love the product, and the installers were professional, on time and cleaned up after themselves.”
“Really easy to work with and great service all around:
– Used their online estimate tool which was very accurate in my case;
– Personable folks in the office; easy to schedule, confirm, email insurance cert (req’d by my condo assoc);
– Came out to measure and the guy was very thorough (and obviously accurate as everything fit at the install);
– 2 guys came to install and, in under two hours, they had removed the old doors and frame (which was fused with some crazy strong glue that was a b*tch to yank out, but no complaints) and installed the new ones.
– Afterwards, they not only cleaned the tub, but also swept the bathroom and had a trash bin with them to collect any and all things that needed to be tossed; they even wiped down the frame to remove their fingerprints.
It was like they had never been there and a new set of shower doors magically appeared.
Also, Oasis is very organized, helpful and clear with their written instructions.
Happy customer here. :-)”
“Smooth. Went to oasis website, filled out a form and got a quote. then spoke to them a few times about changes, which they happily updated. Once we liked the quote (actually the cheapest as well), they sent someone out to actually measure the space and provide a ‘real quote’. I was nervous at this point, but it turned out to be the same price … it seems they just check to be sure you don’t tell them it’s a 5 foot shower when it is an 8 foot shower. Sales guy who came was super professional and very nice. He did inform us that they are very busy and the install would take a few weeks.
Install scheduling person called because she had an opening in their schedule for a few days later (probably 3 weeks from actual contract signing). I was told they would come between 12 and 2, they showed up at 1130 and were out of there by 1230. Quiet, clean, polite – very nice guys. When we redo our other shower we will 100% call Oasis.”